What type of Subaru cars in Kenya should I get?
Subaru cars in Kenya are known for their reliability and durability. They are also very affordable compared to other brands. If you want a reliable vehicle that will not break the bank, then you should consider buying a Subaru.
There are three types of Subarus:
Each Subaru car model has its advantages and disadvantages.
The Forester is one of the most popular models from Subaru. It comes with an automatic transmission or a manual transmission. The Forester is available in two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
Advantages of buying Subaru forester car in Kenya
· It is a spacious SUV that can accommodate up to five people comfortably.
· It has good fuel economy.
· It is easy to maintain and repair.
Disadvantages of Subaru forester car
· The price may be too high for some buyers.
· It is not as dependable as other vehicles.
The Outback is another popular model from Subaru. This model is also available in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive.
This model is more expensive than the Forester, but it offers better performance.
· It has more power than the Forester.
· It has a higher ground clearance.
· It has bigger trunk space.
· It is heavier than the Forester. Therefore, it requires more maintenance.
The Legacy is a compact sedan that was introduced by Subaru in 2009. It is only available in two-wheel drive.
· It has a lower price tag than the Forester and Outback.
· It does not have much room inside.
If you are looking for a cheap car that will last long, then you should go for the Forester. However, if you want a sporty car that will give you impressive performance, then you should consider getting the Legacy.
If you do not mind spending more money on your car, then you should buy the Outback. It has better off-road capabilities than the Forester. It also gives you better handling than the Legacy.
How Much Does A Subaru Cost In Kenya?
A new Subaru costs between Kshs 1 million and Kshs 2 million. An older model might cost less than half of this amount.