The Volvo XC60 2017 model is a luxury crossover SUV that has revised trim levels on its exterior compared to the 2016 model. It is well raised with options of 18-20 inches wheels. It drives really well on city roads and is also built for rough roads.
The 2017 model comes in a 4-cylinder turbocharged 2000cc engine, this being a major difference with the 2016 model which was a 5-cylinder 2500cc engine, thus having fuel efficiency. This 2000cc engine is available in two options:
· T5 - Turbocharged with a horsepower of 240
· T6 - Supercharged with a horsepower of 302
With these two options, the 2017 Volvo XC60 has an option of FWD or AWD with 8-speed automatic transmission.
The interior is made up of a roomy cabin that can accommodate up to 5 adults comfortably. It has standard leather upholstery and wood interior trim finishes. It also has a Panoramic sunroof. The trunk has ample space to accommodate luggage for a family. The interior also has a standard advanced technology consisting of a 7-inch infotainment screen and an 8-speaker stereo.
Volvo prides itself in safety technology and the 2017 Volvo XC60 is not an exception. The safety measures include:
· Anti-lock brakes that senses when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking.
· Traction Stability Control
· Front seat and full-length side curtain airbags.
· Advanced security system which detects unwanted intrusion.
· The vehicle is also equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct key is not used.